Media articles are an important part of your online marketing strategy and an effective tool to position your business in your industry’s online and offline newspapers, magazines and in the top ten positions on Google and other search engines. Media articles build instant credibility, accessibility to your target audience and position you and your company as reliable experts in your industry.
Media world-wide have shrinking staff teams and look to the media article submissions from business owners and experts on a variety of topics.
Our team at Navigator see beyond the activities you see as routine in your business and we uncover the newsworthy news articles that once written and submitted to online news distribution channels can garner instant lead generation, interest, credibility and sales.
Watch this video:
Press Conference Co-ordination
Why Create Media Press Releases?
There are plenty of benefits of media press releases:
- Backlinks from credible news sites which increases the ranking of your website or blog for your keywords
- Visibility in search engines
- Ranking in Google News and Yahoo News for your keywords
- Tens of thousands of headline impressions across thousands of blogs, websites, social media sites and news sites that run RSS headlines.
- Potential rich media coverage in your target industries or geographic regions
- Can help your new website get noticed quickly on Google and other search engines.
There are two critical pieces of getting results with an SEO press release:
- Writing the release
- Distributing the release
Doing either of these ineffectively can and will undermine your results. The Navigator Marketing team have the skills to get your message noticed.
Samples of Media Articles